Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hiiiii Babyyyyy

We finally got to see our little bun in the oven last week!

It doesn't matter if you have been through all of this before,  the excitement and joy is still the same as your first time.  I was in love all over again,  and this was just an ultrasound.   We are 22 weeks now,  baby is kicking...of course only in the wee hours of the night.

So far the pregnancy, compared to the last, has been quite different.  This baby definitely seems a bit more calm in my belly, but making me feel all the stereotypical pregnancy symptoms.   We don't know the gender,  regardless, to me, the baby has a cutie patutie look already (I don't know why I feel I can see that from an ultrasound,  call it "mom goggles"... whatever).

We have told Caiden about the baby,  he sometimes will touch my belly and say "hiiii babyyyy".  Other times he will touch his own belly and do the same...either way it is adorable.   The baby should be able to hear us now, so I love the fact that he or she can hear their big brother.

I can't believe how fast time is going,  and that I will have two kids by the summer.

What a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading turningmommy, I look forward to hearing from you.